| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taunton, Ma in September is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Taunton, Ma September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Taunton, Ma, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Taunton, Ma:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 143.3 kms (89 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) NNW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) N
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 131.9 kms (82 miles) W
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 34 kms (21.1 miles) WSW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 125.6 kms (78 miles) SW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 188 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) N
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) NNE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) NNE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) E